Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Inspiration: Amber Heard in The Rum Diary


This will be my life.


Winter is so over. I have simply had enough of it. In my mind, there is no more darkness, no more freezing temperatures, no more wearing big (faux) fur coats, no more rain, no more black clothes.

Alright, there will always be black clothes.

I have decided that a major change in style will occur this year. This change will mostly be due to a change in location, as I've grown tired of the UK and Europe, and all of their seriousness; I'm going to South America.

I don't know when, I don't know how, I don't know with what money, but all I know is that it will happen.

And when it does, when I get there, I will begin my new life by channelling the style of Chenault (Amber Heard). Fun, sexy, elegant.

The Rum Diary (2011) is not a film that is worth watching for the story, but if you're in a similar mindset as I am, Colleen Atwood will inspire you (as she always does).

Here's to partying, laying by the beach, and dancing on the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it stylish for you?